[Bp_ipv6] Amendment requests: BP_IPv6 doc

Miwa Fujii miwa at apnic.net
Mon Nov 2 19:17:36 EST 2015

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your guidance. I provided two comments at P65 and P276.

It would be great if the final doc includes another input from an ISP in Japan.

Thanks.

miwa

From: Susan Chalmers <susan at chalmers.associates<mailto:susan at chalmers.associates>>
Date: Tuesday, 3 November 2015 1:08 am
To: Miwa Fujii <miwa at apnic.net<mailto:miwa at apnic.net>>
Cc: Wim Degezelle <wdegezelle at drmv.be<mailto:wdegezelle at drmv.be>>, IGF BPFs <bp_ipv6 at intgovforum.org<mailto:bp_ipv6 at intgovforum.org>>, Izumi Okutani <izumi at nic.ad.jp<mailto:izumi at nic.ad.jp>>
Subject: Re: Amendment requests: BP_IPv6 doc

Hi Miwa, all,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that the draft  is on the IGF platform, available for comment, here  http://review.intgovforum.org/?p=3987.

The reference to KDDI was removed.

We were not able to accommodate all submitted content in the first draft, I'm sorry. However, you are very welcome to suggest inserting anonymous example A via the comment function, where you think it is relevant, given the flow of the paper.

susan at chalmers.associates<mailto:susan at chalmers.associates>

CHALMERS & ASSOCIATES
http://chalmers.associates