[Bp_ipv6] Amendment requests: BP_IPv6 doc

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Mon Nov 2 10:08:09 EST 2015

Hi Miwa, all,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that the draft  is on the IGF platform, available for comment,
here  http://review.intgovforum.org/?p=3987.

The reference to KDDI was removed.

We were not able to accommodate all submitted content in the first draft,
I'm sorry. However, you are very welcome to suggest inserting anonymous
example A via the comment function, where you think it is relevant, given
the flow of the paper.

susan at chalmers.associates