[Bp_ipv6] Amendment requests: BP_IPv6 doc

Miwa Fujii miwa at apnic.net
Mon Nov 2 00:00:56 EST 2015

Dear Susan,

Thanks for the link of the final draft:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1opMTP2b-qDwCC0I6nZZRTkOTed-T5t-nz_oEb5zxQ7A/edit?usp=sharing

Could you please make following two amendments in regards with input from Japan?

1. Page 2, ToC page, it still said “A case study: KDDI Japan”.  Pls remove KDDI.  They prefer to keep anonymous status.

2. Input from organisation A (Japan) is missing. Could you please add it their input to the doc?

As for your convenience, I attached the word file once more (I’ve sent this file to this list on last sat, 31/10/2015). I provided input from two organisations in Japan.

It would be great if you could send me the link to the final doc.  I would like to send the link to orgs who provided input.

Best regards,

miwa