[Bp_ipv6] [Intersessional_2015] BPF on IPv6; Problem Definition

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Fri May 22 12:49:30 EDT 2015

Hi

A quick thought.  The reasons for IPv6 not being adopted fast enough are
many and well known.  The benefits of IPv6 are also well known. For the
paper to add value it should focus on what business and policy
approaches have and have not worked to encourage take-up.  So look at
policy driven (for example through procurement), business driven,
public-private partnerships driven (if any) best practices, etc.  And
make recommendations based upon learnings to date.   That would allow
policy makers and businesses to draw value from the product.

Matthew

Matthew Shears
Global Internet Policy and Human Rights
Center for Democracy & Technology (CDT)