[Bp_ipv6] Microsoft & IPv6

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon May 25 10:31:38 EDT 2015

Thank you Olivier for sharing this.

Susan, German and I together with Wim have been discussing about collecting existing resources and information, which would be relevant for this group and can compile as a reference, with possibly categorizing the information, as a way of helping people to find existing information effectively.

Feedback on whether such reference point would be useful is welcome.

Izumi