[Bp_ipv6] BPF on IPv6; Problem Definition

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon May 25 05:44:43 EDT 2015

Glenn,

Thanks for your suggestion and listing the options for defining IPv6
adoption.

Listing both an ideal option and a practical choice like you have
outlined is a helpful approach, not only for this topic but for any
discussions for this group in general.

Based on the current suggested focus of this group to describe best
practices on creating an environment to encourage IPv6 adoption, does
anyone have any comments on Glenn's suggestion?

As a general reminder - as Susan has mentioned, a template of contents,
including "Definition of the Issue" is listed as a starting point of
discussions. You don't have to feel obliged to stick to this and please
free to make suggestions on this as well.

For example, we have discussed about motivation factor already – If we
want to incorporate it in the document, we could either describe it as a
part of “Definition of the Issue" or rename it/add a section such as
"Motivation Factor" or any other adequate title), as it best fits our needs.

Thanks,
Izumi