[Bp_ipv6] Welcome to IPv6 Best Practices Forum and the Next Steps

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon May 11 20:35:58 EDT 2015

Hi Seun,

Many thanks for your feedback. It is helpful to have a comment on the timelines and I am looking forward to the discussions as well.

On your suggestion of merging Item 4 and 7, Item 4 could be a closer observation on specific practices while Item 7 could be more general broad observation, closer to summary, leading to considerations for the next steps.
You may be right that both contents end up to have overlaps and we could skip 7 when we start working on it and the group feel this is all duplicate of 7. On the other hand, we might actually think both would be useful, once we work on details on the contents, so I wonder if it would be useful to keep those items as a place holder for now, and consider deleting when we work on the actual contents, if this indeed is likely to be duplicates.

What do you think? I'd be interested to hear further comments especially if you feel strongly if Items 4 and 7 should be merged.

I continue to welcome input from everyone on this list both on the next steps and the draft of scope and the goals shared at: http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/bp_ipv6_intgovforum.org/2015-April/000002.html

Clarification questions are welcome as well.