[Bp_ipv6] Follow up from the 2nd call: Call for comments until 8th June UTC2:00am

Aaron Hughes aaronh at tcp0.com
Fri Jun 5 15:20:32 EDT 2015

I was able to review and comment on the problem definition, however, I have meetings for the next 4 ours and will be right at the 48 hour mark when I am able to review the Scope and Goals and Timelines. If possible, a few more hours would be very useful for me before we close the 48 hour review window. Apologies, these last two weeks have simply been booked.

Cheers,
Aaron