[Bp_ipv6] Follow up from the 2nd call: Call for comments until 8th June UTC2:00am

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Jun 5 12:25:44 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'd like to re-share the Google doc links where you can make edits to the document directly.
Thanks Susan for setting this up.

>  1. The Scope and Goals: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sGKIzpw8CvR1Gpi7rjXL63OLxk8llHcWn-3K7Bg88hI/edit?usp=sharing
>  2. Timelines
>  3. Contents of the Problem Definition/Introduction: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nQe8_Sp-7L17UYIQ81wH5Czz9qg0taGZ_52CyYUYlNo/edit?usp=sharing

Please also feel free to comment on the e-mail threads per topic, on any point you want to raise and have discussions with the group.

 Call for Comment "Scope and Goals"
 http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/bp_ipv6_intgovforum.org/2015-June/000046.html

 Call for comment "Timelines" for our group
 http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/bp_ipv6_intgovforum.org/2015-June/000047.html

 Call for Comment Contents of the "Problem Definition/Introduction"
 http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/bp_ipv6_intgovforum.org/2015-June/000048.html

Thanks,
Izumi