[Bp_ipv6] Call for Comments for Contents of the "Problem Definition/Introduction" [ Before Mon 8th June UTC2:00am]

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Thu Jun 4 05:40:29 EDT 2015

Hi Pablo,

> I have provided small edits to the docs shared by Susan.
Excellent thank you!

> I hope that the document will remain open for comments throughout the
> whole drafting process until publication. Ok to assume this?

That would be my understanding about the edits for the output document, while I haven't confirmed with other coordinators.
i.e., It would make sense for me for the document on Problem Definition to be able to edit throughout the drafting process: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sGKIzpw8CvR1Gpi7rjXL63OLxk8llHcWn-3K7Bg88hI/edit?usp=sharing

On the Scope and Goals, once this is fixed, we would like to stick to the Scope and Goals agreed, to keep us focused in our work.
So the idea is not to keep on revisiting it, unless there is something that everyone strongly identify the need to revise it.

@Susan, German, please feel free to share if you have other thoughts.