[Bp_ipv6] Follow up from the 2nd call: Call for comments until 8th June UTC2:00am

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Jun 3 21:39:18 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Thank you all who joined the call for the constructive discussions.

We are now calling for your comments in the coming 48 business hours on the following:

 1. The Scope and Goals
 2. Timelines
 3. Contents of the Problem Definition/Introduction

I will send seperate e-mails for each.

On 3. Contents of the Problem Definition/Introduction, the exact wording is still to be worked out and we would ike to have your inputs on the contents to be incorporated.
For 1 and 2, we'll fix it as written as agreed by the Group, so I encourage you call to review the text as well.

We will also start calling for comments, in a seperate e-mail for the contents to be covered, as welll as contributions of the contents.
Thank you all for your great contributions both online and at the calls until now and would like to continue this good work.