[Bp_ipv6] [Intersessional_2015] BPF on IPv6; Problem Definition

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Wed Jun 3 09:13:45 EDT 2015

Thanks for sharing this document, Nathalie.

All, please send forth any similar documents you think are worth sharing.
We will ask Carl from the IGF Secretariat to upload them to this space
<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2008-igf-hyderabad/event-reports/78-best-practice-forum/2162-ipv6#documents>
on the IGF website, which will serve as a library of sorts. The materials
collected will be valuable references for the outcome document.

susan at chalmers.associates