[Bp_ipv6] Agenda for our 2nd call 6/4 Re: Virtual Call IPv6, June 4, 00.00 UTC - Registration link

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Jun 3 02:27:27 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Please see below the suggested agenda for our second call on June 4 at 24:00 UTC.

 1. Agenda Review
 2. Status Update
 3. Problem Statement and Target
 4. Fix Scope and the Goals
 5. Timeline and the next Steps
 6. AOB

* If we have time and can agree as AOB, we may discuss the composition of the document.

Looking forward to have discussions at the call and continue to welcome inputs on the mailing list about the problem statement, target as well as scope and goals.