[Bp_ipv6] [Intersessional_2015] BPF on IPv6; Problem Definition

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Jun 2 01:06:18 EDT 2015

Sanjaya, Miwa and all,

That fits in very well with the IGF participants as the target and an area which needs outreach for IPv6.

The people who would be attending the IGF may tend to be policy focusesd people but we could ask them to reach out to the CxOs, including Finance and HR executives.
In including them as the target, it may be worth considering the description comprehensible for them, such as need of securing budget, staff training, securing enough staff for commercial deployment, etc, when we get to the phase of working on that part of the contents.

It could perhaps even work as a problem statement if we look at it the other way around; that it is not sufficient to have a single engineer with high awareness within an organisation may still face issues, unless.....[there is budget secured for the deployment, secure sufficient human resources for deployment, staff training -- for example. Please feel free to add/suggest changes.]

Izumi