[Bp_ipv6] IGF BPF IPv5 - call Thursday July 30, 8pm UTC

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Wed Jul 29 08:32:57 EDT 2015

Hi Wim,

Thanks for the invite. I will be there tomorrow morning. Also, I have started to add some text to the background doc. I think we are heading in the right direction with this.
Just one question about the surveys, can we see the input so far? I would like to know who I should poke again :)

Thanks,

Nathalie Trenaman