[Bp_ipv6] IGF BPF IPv5 - call Thursday July 30, 8pm UTC

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Mon Jul 27 08:19:18 EDT 2015

Dear All,

On behalf of the Coordinators, I’d like to invite you to our next BPF IPv6 Virtual meeting on Thursday July 30 at 8 pm UTC.
Please use the link below to subscribe.

GF BPF IPv6 5th Virtual meeting
Thursday, July 30, 2015
20:00 | UTC | 1 hr

Register <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?RGID=r074ec0c5e5f063b597a36124221cd56c>
After your request has been approved, you'll receive instructions for joining the meeting.

Work Update:

* A revised version of the Background document is awaiting for comments and input:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_2uASII99UI1fI7nuSy9xhtKo8WtmqH5o3lrFMqGMIk/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_2uASII99UI1fI7nuSy9xhtKo8WtmqH5o3lrFMqGMIk/edit?usp=sharing>

** The IPv6 Best Practices Survey is launched.
Please submit examples of initiatives and practices that help to create and enabling environment for IPv6 adoption and forward the link to the survey to your networks.
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/5-creating-an-enabling-environment-for-ipv6-adoption#best-practice-survey <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/5-creating-an-enabling-environment-for-ipv6-adoption#best-practice-survey>

*** A visualisation of our current work streams can be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zDbvUHQBVPNGSJ35k_HccJ1a1fMKwNzst7TeBk_0ENs/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zDbvUHQBVPNGSJ35k_HccJ1a1fMKwNzst7TeBk_0ENs/edit?usp=sharing>

Kind Regards
Wim

Wim Degezelle