[Bp_ipv6] Reminder: Coordination call for intersessional activities

Izumi_Okutani izumiokutani at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jul 23 15:36:32 EDT 2015

Hi Aaron,

The meeting was yesterday. In terms of the Best practices Forums the focus was on sharing experiences on how each BP Forum work, any issues to consult. For IPv6, we basically shared our progress, working style and that we have opened up a Survey to collect Case Studies. Also an observation that we may be things we can learn from the Best Practices Forum on IXPs in terms of documentation.

Izumi