[Bp_ipv6] Reminder: Coordination call for intersessional activities

Aaron Hughes aaronh at tcp0.com
Thu Jul 23 12:54:27 EDT 2015

The link says meeting canceled. It that really true? Also for the population that travels "today" is yesterday. I'm assuming this is 23 July CET. Can someone please confirm?

Cheers,
Aaron

--

Aaron Hughes
aaronh at tcp0.com
+1-703-244-0427
Key fingerprint = 6486 43A5 1692 502C DCFC  8446 C714 E317 F6B1 DEC2
http://www.tcp0.com/