[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - Call for Contributions (survey)

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 00:42:57 EDT 2015

Hello,
  I got a response in linked the original answer in Spanish is here:
https://www.linkedin.com/grp/post/4051560-6029263777969561603
  The Google translation is here..., I left the original translation
from Google because I think it's decent enough:

Gregorio Manzano R.
* Create a legal framework that promotes and requires the support of
IPv6-networks, suppliers and public and private operators.

* Requirement to operators, manufacturers, suppliers, procurement, etc.

* Training college and technical-vocational education.

* Dissemination and awareness-community.

* Warn the community about the depletion of IPv4 space and the
consequences of not adopting IPv6.

* Join efforts in the technical, decision-making, users and other
stakeholders in the Internet Ecosystem IPv6 related communities.

- Create unique IPv6 services.

Regards,

Alejandro,