[Bp_ipv6] IPv6 Task Forces: Let's get this conversation started!

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Wed Jul 22 17:27:28 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you all well.

You will have seen the survey <http://goo.gl/forms/JyD72Qnmc2> that Wim
sent out recently. I hope that you find some time to contribute a response.

In the meantime, let's get a conversation started on IPv6 Task Forces.

This is an open call to anyone and everyone who has organized or
participated in an IPv6 Task Force, a "best practice" identified early on
in our conversations on this list.

Please share this invitation widely.

Let us begin a discussion on how you/your organization has gone about
organizing the task force -- e.g. the stakeholders involved, your goals,
whether they were achieved, hurdles, successes, etc.

If you feel comfortable, please reply in full to the list so that we can
entertain a discussion amongst ourselves.

Remember that the goal of this exercise is to provide guidance to groups
who may be interested in setting up their own IPv6 Task Force initiative.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

susan at chalmers.associates