[Bp_ipv6] Draft Timelies (was: Re: [Intersessional_2015] Next call Tuesday 14th July, UTC14:00 Re: doodle - next week's BPF IPv6 call)

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Jul 14 09:38:16 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Please find draft timelines for agenda "6. Timelines and the next steps" at the call.
This is a reference as starting point of disucssions and your feedback is welcome.

It is currently set to publish output document in September to be in line with other Best Practices Groups, which then allows at least one month of public comments.

 14th July: Open call for contribution
            Discuss categories of measures and activities

 21th July: Agree on components of the background paper
 29th July: Freeze the text of the background paper

 31ty July: Publish the Backroud Paper

 5th  Aug: Discussion on categories A and B + draft text
 12th Aug: Discussion on categories C and D + draft text

 15th Aug: Deadline of contributions

 26th Aug: Discussion on categories E + F + draft text

 2nd  Sep: Analysis
 16th Sep: Freeze the text of the output document
 18th Sep: Publish output document