[Bp_ipv6] Next call Tuesday 14th July, UTC14:00 Re: [Intersessional_2015] doodle - next week's BPF IPv6 call

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Jul 14 08:03:04 EDT 2015

Thanks Marco for your input.

I understood your point that:

 -  I considering areas to cover, keep in mind what problem we want to address and the target audience
 -  Our focus should be on non-technical context.
    This is important to reach out to IGF participants. The current text looks very technicallly focused.
 -  Make sure the contributions are inline with the scope.
    The group should be concious not to dupicate the efforts of the others, as stated in the Scope and Goals

It's a good reminder for those who contribute and I would encourage the group to review the current document with this point in mind.

The areas of measures/activities in the previous e-mail are listed to give a comprehensive picture of where the measures/measures are in the overall context.
It probably would be helpful to have a brief description of each, to give the readers a general understanding of different areas of measures in the background paper.

This doesn't necessarily mean however we must cover all areas listed in our BP paper  - and this is exactly the discussions I was hoping to have at the coming call.
I see you identified two areas to focus “outreach and awareness”and  "Incentives stimulating IPv6 uptake”.

It would be good to discuss more at the call with other participants as well, and ofcourse, feedback online is welcome too.

Looking forward to talk to those who can join soon.

Izumi