[Bp_ipv6] Next call Tuesday 14th July, UTC14:00 Re: [Intersessional_2015] doodle - next week's BPF IPv6 call

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Jul 14 04:20:04 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I would like to invite you to join us in the call on Tuesday 14th July, UTC14:00.

Please see below for the details on how to register and to get instructions to join.

 Register <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?RGID=r3f8853e31f860e3b0d42630d62778939>
 After your request has been approved, you'll receive instructions for joining the meeting.If you already registered for this meeting, you do not need to register again.

 1. Agenda Review
 2. Status update
 3. Background Document
 4. Outcome Document Structure
 5. Best Practices: Open call for Contributions
 6. Timelines and the next steps
 7. Next call
 8. AOB

As we will be making an open call for contributions shortly, we would like to discuss at the coming call, the area to focus and how we compile them into a document.

 * Measuring and sharing information on the status of IPv6 deployment
 * Community Building
 * Capacity Building
 * Outreach and awareness raising
 * Knowledge and experience sharing
 * Incentives stimulating IPv6 uptake

More on an administrative topic, I would like to suggest setting some regularity for the calls, possibly rotating between a set of times.
e.g., every first Wednesday UTC13:00, every third Thurday 6:00am UTC

If people think this is a good idea at the call, we will follow up on the e-mail about the timing of the calls.

Regards,
Izumi on behalf of the Coordinators