[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - call for contribution and updates

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Tue Jul 7 11:57:37 EDT 2015

Dear All,

So far we've discussed the Scope and Goals of the BPF IPv6 and the structure for the Background paper.

You now are invited to contribute with comments and suggestions for the content of the background paper. The Background paper serves as an introduction to the actual Best Practices and aims at explaining to a wide and mainly non-technical audience what IPv6 is, why it should be deployed and what challenges are there are.

Please add your suggestions to the draft document before 14th July:

Draft Background Document (v1) Please suggest you changes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Iz9xrMs7njqmVo-8Gp_XEHk72--2vAx55o_sQSCLlAY/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Iz9xrMs7njqmVo-8Gp_XEHk72--2vAx55o_sQSCLlAY/edit?usp=sharing>

for reference:  Structure for the Background document (not editable)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RpbSFQ62vrrkZTyLRwAJ2jhJqN678Rr4CRalVIWt6wk/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RpbSFQ62vrrkZTyLRwAJ2jhJqN678Rr4CRalVIWt6wk/edit>

Based on your contributions we will compile a new version to discuss at the next call on 14 or 15 July.
Please fill in the Doodle  to schedule this meeting:  http://doodle.com/7w6mewn9ggpwb469 <http://doodle.com/7w6mewn9ggpwb469> .

By the end of the week we will start collecting Best practice examples. For this we are currently working on a template which will be shared with you.

Thank you for your cooperation!
Kind Regards

Izumi, Susan, German and Wim