[Bp_ipv6] IGF 2015 outputs reports
bommelaer at isoc.org
Mon Dec 14 05:32:06 EST 2015
This is to share with you a recent note from the IGF Secretariat including the links to the final IGF output reports.
Please don't hesitate to disseminate throughout your networks.
Thank you and best regards,
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:44:45 +0100
From: cmasango at unog.ch
To: Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org
Subject: [IGFmaglist] IGF outputs/reports
Most of the session reports from the 10th IGF are now available on the IGF website. The Secretariat will continue to upload all reports as they are received by the respective session organizers.
The reports can be found at the following urls on the IGF Website:
* IGF2015 session reports/outputs for workshops, open forums, main sessions, other sessions, etc. : http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/all-igf-2015-session-reports
* Output reports from 2015 IGF Best Practice Forums: http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/2015-bpf-outs
* Output reports from 'IGF Policy Options for Connecting the Next Billion'
* IGF 2015 webcasts: http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf-2015-webcasts
* IGF 2015 Transcripts: http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/transcripts-igf-2015
_______________________________________________ Igfmaglist mailing list Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/igfmaglist_intgovforum.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bp_ipv6