[Bp_ipv6] final BPF IPv6 outcome document

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Wed Dec 2 11:32:29 EST 2015

Hi Paul,

Thank you.

The IGF secretariat will also bring out a BPF compilation document with a 5-page summary for each of the six topics, to highlight the BPFs' success in producing tangible and useful outcomes.

It is the MAG that will decide on the themes of next year’s BPFs, probably early next year.
There are good arguments to lobby for a continuation of the BPF IPv6. (update the document, develop sections that were kept short due to time constraints, broaden the scope and look for example at the economic rationale behind decisions to deploy IPv6 as suggested by Marco.)

Other scenarios to keep the best practices updated haven’t been discussed so far.

Best
Wim

Wim Degezelle
Consultant