[Bp_ipv6] final BPF IPv6 outcome document

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Tue Dec 1 20:21:49 EST 2015

Congratulations to you Wim, Susan, and all involved.

I look forward to hearing when it’s finally published, so we can
promote it as a great outcome of IGF 2015.

I do have a question about ongoing update of the document, which will be
important to maintain is as a “BP” resource.  Is there a plan to
allow future additions and changes?   (apologies if I’ve missed a
conversation about that)

Thanks again,

Paul.