[Bp_ipv6] Help needed: Task Force interview questions

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Tue Aug 25 10:35:20 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Here is the initial text about the IPv6 Taskforces.
While writing, I decided that we also need a paragraph about the IPv6 Forum, as a lot of national IPv6 Taskforces were initiated by the
IPv6 Forum in the past.

Here you go,

Nathalie Künneke-Trenaman
IPv6 Program Manager
RIPE NCC

Follow us on Twitter for the fastest and latest RIPE NCC Training news!
@TrainingRIPENCC