[Bp_ipv6] IGF Best Practices - OC and MAG meeting next week
bommelaer at isoc.org
Thu Aug 27 10:35:19 EDT 2015
As part of next week's OC and MAG meeting<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/jevents/icalrepeat.detail/2015/09/02/284/-/igf-third-open-consultations-and-mag-meeting?Itemid=28&filter_reset=1#general-information> in Paris (2-4 Sept.), coordinators and experts of the various IGF Best Practices Forums <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums> will be giving updates on where their groups stand.
Over the past weeks, stakeholders have been working within virtual groups on a number of issues. Within a few weeks, all draft outputs will be ready and up for public comments on the IGF website. We expect to have some of the drafts up for the MAG meeting next week. Following an iterative process, the drafts will then evolve on the basis of comments received, and finally be discussed at IGF Brazil, in November.
IGF Best Practices Forums are open to all interested stakeholders. To learn more about these initiatives and join the discussion, click on the links below:
1. Best Practices to Strengthen Multistakeholder Mechanisms<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/3-developing-meaningful-multistakeholder-participation-mechanisms>
2. Enabling Environments for Establishing Successful IXPs<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/6-enabling-environments-to-establish-successful-ixps>
3. Best Practices to counter Abuse Against Women Online<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/4-practices-to-countering-abuse-against-women-online>
4. Establishing and Supporting CSIRTs<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/2-establishing-and-supporting-csirts>
5. Best Practices to Regulate and Mitigate Spam<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/regulation-and-mitigation-of-unwanted-communications>
6. Creating an Enabling Environment for IPv6 Adoption<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/5-creating-an-enabling-environment-for-ipv6-adoption>
Participate remotely next week
Below is the link to the agenda for next week's Open Consultation and MAG meeting at UNESCO in Paris. In due time the links will be live for accessing the meeting via remote participation, as well as the webcast archives and transcripts, etc. - so as to allow you all to follow the MAG and broader community discussions set to take place:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bp_ipv6