[Bp_ipv6] Latest ver of Background Paper

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Thu Aug 27 03:50:57 EDT 2015

With respect Olivier, IP-connected widgets will be extremely
commonplace, and I’m afraid not be just (or even mainly) for the
logical purposes you mention - but for any and every purpose, trivial or
otherwise, that product designers can use to make a buck.

Paul

The document should certainly not sound like a piece of hype,