[Bp_ipv6] Help needed: Task Force interview questions

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Mon Aug 24 12:33:00 EDT 2015

Hi Marco,

I had the same concern about the semi-public document myself. In the least,
we're listing names but not emails.

Really what we are after is information that is already public - already
part of the record. It's just a matter of having assistance in finding it.
For example, subsidies or tax breaks for IPv6 compliant products or
services, procurement policies, or regulation.

I will of course set myself to Googling but I thought that a survey would
help with information gathering.

Any other ideas to help retrieve this information, or just relevant
sites/links, are most welcomed.

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Chalmers