[Bp_ipv6] Help needed: Task Force interview questions

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Mon Aug 24 11:45:17 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Nathalie, thank you. On over-sharing, yes, I definitely agree that we
should avoid exhausting the goodwill of volunteers. That said, Wim's
response is what I'm thinking as well. The initial survey was a broad one.
This wee 10-question survey is focused specifically on the IPv6 TF section.
Might that help explain the repeated reach out?

I also propose that we issue a survey on government measures supporting
IPv6 adoption - but I reckon that this would be directed towards other, new
people. If people can assist with contacts in government, that would be
most gracious. Should we follow the same procedure with the TF outreach?
That is, list of contacts and google doc with questions? I can set this up
easily.

I'd like to second Izumi's request, asking for us all to reach out to our
IPv6 TF friends, log our interests in the docs provided, before our next
call.

Warm regards,

susan at chalmers.associates