[Bp_ipv6] Help needed: Task Force interview questions

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Mon Aug 24 05:34:43 EDT 2015

Hi Nathalie,

Thank you for your email.
These questions are intended for a selected number of people, identified by the list as ‘IPv6 Task Force Pioneers and Leaders’, on a one-to-one basis.
There’s a document to keep track of who contacts who:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EulKjzH7ff1d2sbx87hs53vzgPslFv_cfu6kTUMPLCo/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EulKjzH7ff1d2sbx87hs53vzgPslFv_cfu6kTUMPLCo/edit?usp=sharing>

The other survey, which remains open at the moment, aims at collecting best practice examples from an as wide as possible group of people.

I hope this answered you question?

Susan, Izumi … please add if you want to clarify further.

Kind Regards
Wim

Wim Degezelle
DUERMOVO - DRMV