[Bp_ipv6] Latest version of background paper

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Sat Aug 22 05:51:47 EDT 2015

Greetings all,

This is my second try at sending this email - the administrative interface
stopped the last one - so apologies if it comes through twice.

Please find attached in a word doc the latest version of the Background
Paper. We're nearly there!

I'd appreciate any edits/added citations/comments at your earliest
convenience - particularly the "benefits" of adopting IPv6 section, which
feels a bit light on content at the moment.

I'd like to publish this as a standalone doc next week, circulate the PDF
broadly to garner greater interest in the BPF, and then publish it as a PDF
as well as on the editing platform provided by the Secretariat.

Many thanks all and have a great weekend!

susan at chalmers.associates