[Bp_ipv6] Latest ver of Background Paper

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Sat Aug 22 09:19:14 EDT 2015

Hi Susan and all,

I’m also a newcomer here, but happy to contribute if I can.

I think this document is generally very good - congratulations!  But since you asked for feedback on the benefits section, I’ve focussed on that, in fact suggesting replacement text for the whole section (based on some of my previous writings on the subject).  I hope that some or all of it is useful.

all the best!

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                        dg at apnic.net
http://www.apnic.net                                            @apnicdg