[Bp_ipv6] Latest ver of Background Paper

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sat Aug 22 07:18:23 EDT 2015

Hi,

Newcomer to this party (dragged in by Marco and Susan), I went through the document and part from correcting some spelling mistakes, I added a few things I think should be added. Maybe you have discussed them and decided they are not to be added:

Let me see if I remember them now when I type this email...

1. NAT/CGN and law enforcement

We can not not talk about law enforcement and CGN/NAT

2. Bitstream services

We have serious issues in Sweden with monopolies that provide bitstream services that prohibit the ability for the ISP to provide IPv6. Quite often bitstream providers that have been given monopoly situation by the city (or even owned by the city), i.e. completely under control by public services, i.e. indirectly by politicians.

And maybe something more...you can have a look yourself.

   Patrik