[Bp_ipv6] Latest ver of Background Paper

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Sat Aug 22 06:05:17 EDT 2015

Greetings all,

Please find in a Google doc the latest version of the Background Paper.
We're nearly there!

I'd appreciate any edits/added citations/comments at your earliest
convenience - particularly the "benefits" of adopting IPv6 section, which
feels a bit light on content at the moment.

I'd like to publish this as a standalone doc next week, circulate the PDF
broadly to garner greater interest in the BPF, and then publish it as a
PDF, as well as on the editing platform provided by the Secretariat.

Many thanks all and have a great weekend!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rMXYBfa2ZgwzDn4YfQpxEh7JXwkmvPp6iUKdRNy1z6s/edit?usp=sharing

Susan Chalmers
susan at chalmers.associates