[Bp_ipv6] Help needed: Task Force interview questions

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Thu Aug 20 23:20:53 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

I'm following up on one of our action points - reaching out to task force
leaders/participants with a set of questions.

Thanks already to Olivier, who has reached out to folks involved in the UK
IPv6 TF.

I've created a survey based upon the questions
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kTXkLMq0AWQklRP6YJ6DRxlErw4BncVhexLT5J613LM/edit?usp=sharing>
people have listed in the Google doc: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MCTGZFT

I would be grateful if you could send this link out to your contacts.
Remember that we have a list
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EulKjzH7ff1d2sbx87hs53vzgPslFv_cfu6kTUMPLCo/edit?usp=sharing>
to keep track of whom we've reached out to.

It would be nice to have these answers collected prior to our next call, on
August 27th.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

susan at chalmers.associates