[Bp_ipv6] rankings of IPv6 capability by economy

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Wed Aug 12 10:43:19 EDT 2015

http://stats.labs.apnic.net/ipv6/ has a table at the end, which can be
sorted by IPv6 capability, and presents a first-approximation rank by
economy to aide decisions around where to focus.

my comments were trying to observe that there is a diverse range of
European economies, but alas the other regions are very under-represented:
in the top 10 we only have one Asian, and one Latin American economy, and
nothing from Africa. If we extend to the top 20 we get two more Asian, and
two more Latin American instances. This might help increase the diversity
of Government/Regulatory/Industry responses to the problem statement.

The top 10 by order at present:

​
And the top-20:

​