[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - upcoming calls

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Thu Aug 13 03:27:06 EDT 2015

Hi all,

No problem Aaron, Nathalie.

Please see below - many thanks to Wim for preparing this.
1) and 2) are the priorities for the next call.

Next steps:

1) IPv6 Task Forces:
- general description text for IPv6 TFs (pending from the last call)
- reach out to pioneers / TF leaders
- list of questions and persons to contact at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kTXkLMq0AWQklRP6YJ6DRxlErw4BncVhexLT5J613LM/edit
- please indicate on the google doc who you will contact
- text submissions by next call (27 AUG)
- (also examples and lessons learned of less successful initiatives sought)

2) Initiatives in the top 10-20 IPv6 economies
- identify top 10-20 IPv6 economies
- identify which economies to contact with regional balance in mind
- call for information about contact person in those economies, who can contribute contents
- reach out and invite examples of government and industry-led initiatives specific for their situations
- invite text submissions by the next call (27 AUG)

3) Economic movitation
- describe the importance of enonomic movitation as the text
- contact organizations which made decisions on economic motivation

4) IPv6 in mobile networks
- volunteers to compile some text on a general observation about mobile making imact for IPv6
- likely to be hard to be difficult to share

Additional note:
Ensure to allow anonymity when sharing specific cases.
Those who have introduced cases should be given a chance to review whether their case is described adequately before it gets published openly.

The recording is availble at:
https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/ldr.php?RCID=5679625578d95a22e96e3fd46e56a401 <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/ldr.php?RCID=5679625578d95a22e96e3fd46e56a401>

Anyone volunteers for 3) and 4)?

Izumi