[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - upcoming calls

Aaron Hughes aaronh at tcp0.com
Wed Aug 12 11:43:27 EDT 2015

BP Team,

My apologies as well. Arrived late on an inbound flight last night and managed to not check my calendar prior to crashing hard and catching up on sleep.

What are the tasks which came out of the call this morning? I expect some introductions are to be made using the questions defined in DB PDF sent out earlier today. Who is point? Or are we all to grab the ones we know and start emailing?

Anything else that needs to happen in the short term?

Cheers,
Aaron