[Bp_ipv6] IPv6 Task forces - Pioneers and questions

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:57:14 EDT 2015

Hi There,
  Last week I was in Paraguay, they are creating something similar to an
IPv6 TF, it's just starting so I don't know if it's a good contact or
not;  that's why I did not update the google doc.
  His name is Ignacio Velazquez (ivelazquez at cnc.una.py), he works for
the National Computing Center.

Regards,

Alejandro,