[Bp_ipv6] Welcome to IPv6 Best Practices Forum and the Next Steps

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 04:20:53 EDT 2015

Hi Izumi,

Thanks for the welcome. It's good to be here and I look forward to an
interesting discussion. Item 4 and 7 seem to have some similarities and I
suggest they be merged. As to number of weeks, we have 20weeks from May -
September (i suggest using Oct as review month). I think we can comfortably
allocate 2 weeks each with the flexibility of spilling into 2.5/3 weeks as
required; depending on the level of discussion.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.