The Dynamic Coalition Coordination Group (DCCG)
The DCCG holds monthly meetings that are open to all. Each DC is invited to volunteer one or two of its members to join and its regular monthly meetings. Any other DC member is also invited to attend. The DCCG also communicates regularly via its mailing list.
The DCCG is guided by its Terms of Reference.
|Coordination meetings||See below and the IGF Calendar|
|Coordination meeting facilitators||
With assistance from the IGF Secretariat (Sorina Teleanu)
DCCG meetings in the IGF 2022 cycle
|3 October, 15:00 UTC||
|6 September, 10:00 am UTC||
|28 July, 11:00 am UTC||
|27 June, 11:00 am UTC||
|14 June, 13:00 UTC||
|26 April 2022, 16:00 UTC||
|22 March 2022, 14:00 UTC||
|21 February 2022, 15:00 UTC||
For comments on the summaries above, or any inaccuracies detected, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also the archive of 2015-2021 meetings.
2. DC Report – IGF Dynamic Coalitions: Digital cooperation in practice | December 2021
Throughout 2021, DCs, supported by the IGF Secretariat, have worked on a report documenting the history of DCs, providing insight into their work and processes, and analysing their further potential. The report is intended to contribute to a better understanding of the worth of coalitions and their contribution to current IGF processes, as well as to shaping the future of the IGF. In addition to documenting the current state of affairs related to the work of DCs and their role within the IGF ecosystem, this document also highlights suggestions and recommendations that could contribute to strengthening DCs and enhancing their contribution to the IGF.
3. DCs comments on MAG WG-Strategy paper | June 2021
Dynamic Coalitions (DCs) were invited to provide feedback on the proposals on strategic improvements to the IGF and operational measures in 2021 developed by the Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) on IGF strengthening and strategy (WG-Strategy).
4. DC mailing list guidelines | October 2017
- Following thorough consultations within and among DCs, in October 2017 coalitions agreed to a common set of guidelines for managing their individual mailing lists. In particular, the guidelines identify steps to be taken both for the list administrator and member in cases of questionable mailing list conduct.
5. DCs 'Briefing Documents' | 2017 and 2018
- At the request of the IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG), in April-May 2017, DCs contributed to the drafting of a broad briefing document to inform the MAG - and in particular newcomers to the MAG/IGF - on what DCs are and what the status of their collective work was in 2017. An updated version of this document was submitted in 2018, providing similar updates on their collective, as well as individual work, during the 2018 cycle.
Planning of DC main sessions at IGF annual meetings
Starting in 2015, Dynamic Coalitions have regularly organized main sessions together at annual IGFs. The DCCG coordinates the planning of these sessions.
- IGF 2021 DC main session planning
- IGF 2020 DC main session planning
- IGF 2019 DC main session planning
- IGF 2018 DC main session planning
- IGF 2017 DC main session planning
- IGF 2016 DC main session planning