IGF 2017 ‘Day 0’ Pre-Events will take place at the Centre International de Conférences Genève (CICG), in Geneva, Switzerland, on Sunday 17 December 2017. CICG is located at 17 rue de Varembé, CH - 1211 Genève 20.
* PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS AND SESSION ORGANIZERS
- All participants must collect their IGF 2017 badges at UNOG’s Pregny Gate and use these same badges to enter the CICG premises. There is no badging at CICG and those without badges will be denied entry. Please see the registration and badging details here: https://igf2017.swiss/#regis
- CICG will be open from 07.30am on Sunday 17 December.
- A coffee bar and restaurant for lunch will service the venue. The bar will be open from 7.30 – 17.00 and the restaurant from 11.30 – 15.30.
- Each meeting room will be equipped with a laptop and monitor/projection screen for displaying presentations. Session organizers should ensure they arrive at their meeting room with their presentations on a USB thumb drive.
- Session organizers should bear in mind Day 0 events will not be livestreamed/recorded and will not have remote participation facilities.
- Pre-Events are listed HERE, in the static online schedule HERE, and on the interactive schedule HERE. All session organizers should keep the descriptions of their sessions up-to-date in the interactive schedule.
- Detailed descriptions of the rooms used for Day 0 are available on the CICG’s website, as follows: Salle 2 (cap. 496); Salle 3 (cap. 108), Salle 4 (cap. 108); Salle 5 (cap. 60); Salle 6 (cap. 60); Salle 13 (cap. 60); Salle 14 (cap. 70); Salle 15 (cap. 80); Salle 18 (cap. 50); Salles 21+22 (cap. 68).